hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello. I find beauty in the thing that you most necessarily don't. If you don't like what I have to say, please leave.

The Temporary Hiatus
Dec 17, 2012

I'm blogging because I have to. Well, no I don't but you get the point. Beginning to see why I stopped in the first place. Just a really short update. Boyfriend found out about the blog. *hmph* I know I said I wouldn't be that person but I'm compelled to now. See sweetheart, the things I do for love.

Been super busy these past couple weeks with the Jazz Fest (which was insanely awesome by the way, you're losers if you missed it), final assignments and prepping for my finals, the latter of the three I did not so much of.

Insomnia is a bitch. That, doubled with the deliciousness of Starbuck's Toffee Nut Latte has resulted in me being awake for this:


The view of the sunrise from my bedroom window. No edits whatsoever. Just the plain simple sunrise. Just bliss

Ain't that just soo pretty? Like, how can you sleep after seeing something as pretty as that? I was about to then I noticed it and I told myself not to give two shits about it and I didn't listen to myself. So now I'm blogging while cramming for my paper later and waiting for my water to boil for my coffee. Well, I've got updates to update about but for now, be contented with this as I'm off to go make coffee and stuff theories into my brain which I am probably NEVER going to use in the practicality of this profession. Cheers! xx

P.S Sweetie, if you're reading this and I know you are, I love you and don't yell at me for not sleeping kay thanks byeee :*

Labels: , ,



8:37 AM

Post a Comment