hello.
welcome to my blog


Hello. I find beauty in the thing that you most necessarily don't. If you don't like what I have to say, please leave.

Penang Island Jazz Festival 9th Edition
Nov 30, 2012

Hi everyone! I am beyond excited. It is finally here. For those of you who don't know what this epic event I've been waiting for is, it's the Penang Island Jazz Festival! Jazz music is just.. :)

I know, I sound too old to be 18 but what can I say, I'm in that special group of teens in my generation who listens to this genre of music and don't go to clubs and bla bla bla. Well, anyways, for those of you who're hearing about this for the first time, here's the pamphlet and promo video. Enjoy!

  


Doesn't it just make you want to get your carcass over to Penang Island and chillax near the beach to the grooves of different jazz styles? With a mixture of both international and local jazz acts, the audience gets the best of both worlds. For more information, visit 9th Penang Island Jazz Festival for details and ticket purchasing. See you there! Peace and love all ;)

Cheers! xx

Labels: , , ,



1:16 AM

Post a Comment